Fynbosvlei Log Cabins
In the heart of the Garden Route near Sedgefield, halfway between George and Knysna.
Fynbosvlei is a 40ha. piece of Paradise on the north bank of the Swartvlei, the biggest in the chain of lakes between George and Knysna.
- ½ km of lake frontage
- Own private jetty and launching facilities for boats
A Haven for fishermen, yachties, watersports enthusiasts, birdwatchers, botanists, hikers and honeymooners.
For those seeking peace and tranquillity in beautiful surroundings.
Two fully equipped self catering log cabins overlook the lake
- one sleeping 6 to 8,
- and the other a romantic hideaway for two.
The cabins are a 2 minute drive or a five minute walk from the water’s edge where there are canoes and a pedalo available for guests at no charge.
The abundant birdlife can be enjoyed from our lakeside bird hide.
RATES PER DAY from 1 FEBRUARY 2022 - 31st JANUARY 2023 (Nett to us and inclusive of V.A.T)
Big Log Cabin,per person, p/n
|Small Cabin, for 2 people
|Dormitory, per head, max 3 pax
NB:The Dormitory can sleep up to three people and is let together with the Small Log Cabin
as an overflow for family or friends.
- In season: January, April, July, August, December.
- Out of season: February, March, May, June, Sept.- Nov.
- Big log cabin: Minimum number of 4 people, maximum 8 people.
- Babies and toddlers under 2 years – no charge. Children rates same as adults
- Small Log Cabin: Sleeps 2 people. We can accommodate an extra 2 children under the age of 12 on a rollaway bed or in the attic. Price to be negotiated
- Rates for stays of seven nights and longer: 7-15 nights, less 10%, 16-30 nights, less 15%, etc.
This discount does not apply in December and January.
- 7. The Dormitory can sleep up to three people and is let together with the Small Log Cabin as an overflow for family or friends, NOT as a stand-alone let.
- 20% premium on rental for one night stands.
Would you mind reviewing your stay with us? Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' comments before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked.
For reviews, Please visit our TripAdvisor Review Page.